Friday, November 21, 2008

Bah Humbug...

Never will you hear those words come out of my mouth... We have already started our Christmas decorating and music listening in the Lollar house! I know it has been a while since I have blogged, so I will try and update you as best I can. I have been through two surgeries as of lately and am fully recovered and doing well. The kids did great through everything and have been wonderful little helpers for their Daddy and Mommy. We visited two Harvest festivals this season. One at Mt. Zion and one at East End. Alyssa was a Pirate:

And Drew was, well Drew...The first night he said he was an Army man and the second he was a Ninja, but he never keeps his full costume on for long:



We went and made some pics at Country Pumpkins that turned out pretty good as well!







I couldn't possibly share all my favorites...
But, before I go I will leave you with a few of Drew and Alyssa helping me decorate...





Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute pictures! So glad you are doing better. I can't believe you have already decorated. So many people have decorated early this year. What's up?