Friday, November 21, 2008
And Drew was, well Drew...The first night he said he was an Army man and the second he was a Ninja, but he never keeps his full costume on for long:
We went and made some pics at Country Pumpkins that turned out pretty good as well!
I couldn't possibly share all my favorites...
But, before I go I will leave you with a few of Drew and Alyssa helping me decorate...
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
These are the goody bags for the kids...Drew's comment was, "Mom, why are you painting the bottom of my boots?" He's so silly!
The invites...I addressed the children as Private so-and-so...I thought it was a nice touch!
I plan on making a cupcake-cake that is a battle field with army men and tanks and all that jazz...I will post pictures if I am successful!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
As Jennifer said Duck Duck Goose I'm it!!! Jennifer tagged me to do the 6 unimportant things about me, that make me, me list so here it goes!!
1. First of all nothing is unimportant about me! LOL j/j Let's see, I am a collector, not of anything in particular, but of many things! I collect scrapbooking supplies, shoes (i hate wearing them, but love having them), holiday decorations, etc. This lead to a very cluttered home, those of you who have been there know!
2. I adore school supplies! If I am ever having a bad day, a new ink pen can turn it all around! pens, note pads, pencils, crayons, markers, glue....ahhhh I can smell it now! School supplies! Heaven!
3. I cannot go for a whole week and not see my friends. If I am shut up in my house everyday with not social interaction outside of work I think I may spontaneously combust. I know my husband doesn't like being around me very much, so he allows me "friend time". Ha ha
4. I hate gettin gmy hair wet. I really secretly freak out in my mind when I think there is a possibility that my hair may get wet. This has been really trying for me this summer as we have spent so much time at the river and in the pool...my BF Lindy will have a hayday with this one!
5. A man with ungroomed fingernails and toenails best keep away... I will so go off if you can't trim that nastyness up! Ughhh!
6. I am addicted to "celebrity smut" magazines...US Weekly, Star, etc. I don't know, I just feel soooo much better about my life after reading all the drama and rediculous media over these folks. I feel no remorse over it either...they get PAID well enough. If they did not want that kind of attention, then maybe they should have applied to be an ID Card Manager at a local Women's University...LOL
Now let me hear from Brooke, LK, and Tomekia...